2013 Yukon/New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did more research and found that GMT-900 trucks do not have hidden buttons for power folding mirrors if it is not equipped with the option. They simply do not have the switch, unlike the predescessors. I have the DL3 door switch without the DL3 RPO. That means that at some point in the past, the module was replaced. I just hope putting in the correct part will fix the issue. I will hypothesize the aftermarket radio will work correctly too based on the driver door being the only one that is supposed to shut it off. It will take me a few weeks to gather parts, but I'll report back.
If someone replaced the switch and it does not work it is because it was not programmed to the vehicle or not programmed properly. A used switch will work if the donor vehicle had the exact same options, if they differ, it may partially work or in my experience, not at all until programmed.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Agreed. If you can find a preloved switch it will already of been programmed and give an immediate tell if the feature is there. If you have an enthusiasts truck where the feature was added and not on the RPO you’ll know too.

OP
OP
DJones

DJones

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was not expecting this with the VCX Nano... Failed/Current DTCs
U0156 Lost Communication with Information Center A
U0208 Lost Communication with Seat Control Module A
U0199 Lost Communication with Door Control Module A
U0164 Lost Communication with HVAC Control Module

Historical Codes:
U0140 Lost Communication with Body Control Module
B1590 Mirror Vertical Position Sensor Circuit
B1580 Mirror Horizontal Position Sensor Circuit
B1023 Integral Switch Malfunction

And a few inconsistencies here:
modinfo.png
According to TIS2WEB, I should have OS 20805422 and calibration 25809823 amongst other PNs.
I'll check the wiring next, but after that I'm not sure if I will attempt a SPS reprogram for $45, or if I should get a new module.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was not expecting this with the VCX Nano... Failed/Current DTCs
U0156 Lost Communication with Information Center A
U0208 Lost Communication with Seat Control Module A
U0199 Lost Communication with Door Control Module A
U0164 Lost Communication with HVAC Control Module

Historical Codes:
U0140 Lost Communication with Body Control Module
B1590 Mirror Vertical Position Sensor Circuit
B1580 Mirror Horizontal Position Sensor Circuit
B1023 Integral Switch Malfunction

And a few inconsistencies here:
View attachment 382805
According to TIS2WEB, I should have OS 20805422 and calibration 25809823 amongst other PNs.
I'll check the wiring next, but after that I'm not sure if I will attempt a SPS reprogram for $45, or if I should get a new module.
Nice. Loss of comms messages are common, and usually transient in my experience.

You’ll need to reprogram a new module anyway, so you might as well get the subscription.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kragnorok