2013 Suburban, rattle or tapping noise from the right rear wheel well area.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
George B

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I decided to go ahead and order enough of the little mount insulator things do do the whole side of the truck. Since I will have all the mount bolts out and that side lifted. Who wants to bet I get a noise on the other side after this?

Reaction score
I decided to go ahead and order enough of the little mount insulator things do do the whole side of the truck. Since I will have all the mount bolts out and that side lifted. Who wants to bet I get a noise on the other side after this?
Probably will, but at least you will know what is causing it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
George B

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
While I am waiting for parts I am trying to figure out what lifting point to use for lifting the body. I planned to use a 4x4 to spread the weight. I was thinking of lifting between the #3 and #4 mounts as far out near the rocker as possible.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I am waiting for parts I am trying to figure out what lifting point to use for lifting the body. I planned to use a 4x4 to spread the weight. I was thinking of lifting between the #3 and #4 mounts as far out near the rocker as possible.
the upfitter guide might have some kind of info on that.

jz57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a few peices of big metal washers between the worn bushing, you are good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia