2013 Suburban, rattle or tapping noise from the right rear wheel well area.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep just realized that... my bad.
I know, I thought for a minute they were included due to the pic but then it says it’s not “application specific “ and I looked at the parts list and no body mounts. That’s deceiving imo.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I know, I thought for a minute they were included due to the pic but then it says it’s not “application specific “ and I looked at the parts list and no body mounts. That’s deceiving imo.

I wonder if the body mounts for the older box body blazers would be the same height as a Trailblazer?

OP
OP
George B

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Why not go Poly?

https://www.prothanesuspensionparts.com/7143

Less than $200 for all of the body mounts and they won't dry rot or deteriorate like rubber.

Plus you can get them in red for more HP.
I thought about changing them all but want to put the money into a BB tune and I still need a front diff. I will be happy to just get this one mount quiet.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I thought about changing them all but want to put the money into a BB tune and I still need a front diff. I will be happy to just get this one mount quiet.

Good plan... I just wanted to make sure you were aware of all the options.

I wasn't sure how much the stock parts were going to set you back and figured it might be just as cheap to go poly as OEM parts are usually at a premium.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz