2012 Rear Escalade Bumper With Dual Tips - Part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Yes 08 Burb wants it, it’ll fit. Funny thing about adding the 12-14 Esky Premium/Platinum valence to the other models is that passerbys can’t put their finger on why that truck looks so much better than the others.

20” min rims recommended. It’ll look a little odd with 17/18” truck tires. Especially from the back.

BBC1AA94-3502-426E-8C9C-324E7328F80A.jpeg

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dug into if the parts are still available and can be purchased to do this conversion and so far with some digging you can get your hands on everything with exception to this one item:

GM 22756954 - Bracket for Hitch Cover

It appears to be discontinued, no used one's on eBay, some pictures and links to potential parts from other countries but they look to be a little suspect.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will definitely need that, that’s the part the hitch cover hangs on. I love that GM thinks discontinuing everything for the vehicles they already sold will make me want to give them any amount of money for a new one.

JPS0284

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it turned out great. I’m very pleased with it. I’ll be doing the Platinum/Premium front fascia next.

You will definitely need that, that’s the part the hitch cover hangs on. I love that GM thinks discontinuing everything for the vehicles they already sold will make me want to give them any amount of money for a new one.
I dug into if the parts are still available and can be purchased to do this conversion and so far with some digging you can get your hands on everything with exception to this one item:

GM 22756954 - Bracket for Hitch Cover

It appears to be discontinued, no used one's on eBay, some pictures and links to potential parts from other countries but they look to be a little suspect.
Time to buy a 3D printer, probably wouldn’t be that hard of a project to model. You probably make one out of a piece of pvc trim at Home Depot. It’s just a glorified hook the bottoms the part that’s keeping held on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons