Super Clean!! 2012 Escalade Premium / low miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a fine example of a 2012 Eskie. What are you offering in the way of a guarantee or warranty on it?
I got a "Texas" warranty when I bought this 2009 and I have used it several times so far.

So what exactly is a "Texas" warranty........????

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Texas" warranty works as follows.
If it breaks into pieces, both pieces are still yours.
I had a refrigerator that I gave away just last week and added the "Texas" warranty package to it when I helped them load it up. They laughed pretty good on that one......

OP
OP
F

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Texas" warranty works as follows.
If it breaks into pieces, both pieces are still yours.
I had a refrigerator that I gave away just last week and added the "Texas" warranty package to it when I helped them load it up. They laughed pretty good on that one......

Ha ha ....I love it !!

Yes, it will be sold with a 100% Texas warranty !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would keep this. Whatever you're "upgrading" to will probably make you regret it.

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful rig, someone will be getting a wonderful vehicle . Your garage floor is awesome looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, just a heads up.......anyone that sends someone my way that leads to a sale, I'll treat ya right!!