2012 Escalade ESV - 175k -do I dare?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moregolfwantedplz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2012 escalade ESV with 175k miles.

-Single owner
-Clean car fax
-30 service records - all at the same texas dealership where it was purchased.

Traded in for a range rover.

Is this a ticking time bomb? Or maybe something that is fun to drive the next two years and then sell it?

Let me know

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2012 escalade ESV with 175k miles.

-Single owner
-Clean car fax
-30 service records - all at the same texas dealership where it was purchased.

Traded in for a range rover.

Is this a ticking time bomb? Or maybe something that is fun to drive the next two years and then sell it?

Let me know

probably a highway car. As long as the transmission shift fine and has been regularly serviced, go for it. Just check it out throughly by activating every button and switch and don't pay too much for it. Whatever that means right? LOL

OP
OP
M

moregolfwantedplz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
probably a highway car. As long as the transmission shift fine and has been regularly serviced, go for it. Just check it out throughly by activating every button and switch and don't pay too much for it. Whatever that means right? LOL

Listed at $16,500

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listed at $16,500

Well, that's not a bad price, but let's say the transmission went, are you ok paying that and replacing the 6-speed? I would be all over the maintenance logs if you can access them.

There are 3 trim levels, well 4. Luxury, Premium and Platinum and Sport. Sport has dual exhaust. Platinums have the brown Tehama leather, like a bomber jacket that get better with age.

OP
OP
M

moregolfwantedplz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, that's not a bad price, but let's say the transmission went, are you ok paying that and replacing the 6-speed? I would be all over the maintenance logs if you can access them.

There are 3 trim levels, well 4. Luxury, Premium and Platinum and Sport. Sport has dual exhaust. Platinums have the brown Tehama leather, like a bomber jacket that get better with age.

39 carFax service records.

Called dealership that did every service since new, advisor said this guy did every single recommended item each time he visited.

Looks obsessive.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
39 carFax service records.

Called dealership that did every service since new, advisor said this guy did every single recommended item each time he visited.

Looks obsessive.

Pics please or the listing link, we need to judge. Lol

Promise we are not going to beat you to the buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep