2011 ppv 5.3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

80Z1R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just curious what I should ask for the motor out of my 2011 ppv. I replaced it due to a couple cylinders low on compression and a failed oil pump o ring. was still running well but kicking sel on. has 130k on it. I thought about rebuilding it for a swap into my 63 catalina. but just do not have the time or space to jump in to that at this time. Motor is complete minus fuel rail. Any help is appreciated.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 'sale' would be that it does run (not broken or "unknown"), it'd be perfect for someone looking to rebuild as stock or to use in the hotrod world, but knowing it needs to be completely gone through. If it were me I'd ask $1000, but would take $750.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see running gen 4’s for under a Grand here. A builder to me wouldn’t be worth more than $400

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would see what folks are getting for long block cores and you might be able to sell it for around that which I think would be between $400 & $600 depending on where you are.