2007 Tahoe LT 3rd Row Stuck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phibbs87

Reaction score
So fellas this is not the usual “can’t fold” issue. It’s folded but my passenger side 3rd row seat won’t come out even though it’s all folded down and ready. Please help me so I can get it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I ran into this guy on YouTube when looking into adjusting the third row headrest. Good stuff.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Mine gets a mind of its own too. What position is it stuck in or refusing to do?

OP
OP
Phibbs87

Phibbs87

Reaction score
Mine gets a mind of its own too. What position is it stuck in or refusing to do?

So it is folded as if ready to pull the handle to completely remove it from the Hoe but no matter how hard I Pull or man I put into it, it won’t budge. It won’t flip forward either. It will only stay folded or I can mess with it enough to fold the seat up for the kids to sit in it.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
K, got a better read on ur post. When that occurs on mine I cycle back through the full upright mode and give the seat a good shake from the seat back.

Then I fold it back down and lift the small latch, let go and pull the larger handle straight back and if no workie I try at an upward angle.

It took 2-3 tries of cycling through all the motions but it did dislodge whatever did not want to let go.

Be creative with applying (non brute) force to the larger handle with a push instead of a pull. If you have a dead blow hammer, a few LIGHT taps on the floors around the seats may get the latch to give up its death grip from the lock bars.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine are a little tricky to get out also I only took them out a couple times but I had to push the handle first then give it yank

Landchipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to reach my cables manually and then tried the adjustment from a video. I feel your frustration and hope the best for your finger tips as they reach those cables to release those latches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645