2007-2014 Tahoe Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just realized I haven't seen many pictures of Tahoes painted the same color as mine. I have a 2014 LT Tahoe Texas Edition that is painted Silver Ice Metallic. My wife and I bought this almost two weeks ago. I've installed an Airaid Jr. intake, a Range Technology device, front struts and rear shocks, and plan to put a DashSkin on this weekend. Also had to order new headphones for the rear entertainment so my boys can watch when we take a trip in a week or two. I have to say this is what I wanted when we went to look at it. I had a 2013 silverado that I had a wreck in a few weeks prior to purchasing this, it was my dad's truck before he passed away a few years ago. Prior to that I drove a 05 avalanche for 10 years, I'm giving it to my daughter for her first vehicle.

Future plans when the warranty that the dealer gave us runs out is to install a stage 1 BTR cam to eliminate the DOD/AFM. I want to upgrade the radio at some point, so I can listen to music from my phone and maybe have navigation. I also want to add a subwoofer, don't get me wrong I like the bose system, it sounds good; but I want to have harder hitting bass from time to time. When I was younger I was into to sound systems and want one again. I hope to be driving this thing for awhile.

Edit: Forgot to mention I have also replaced the center caps. One was miss matched and just spun in the center hole.View attachment 404889View attachment 404890View attachment 404891

I don't see that color often. Also, I swear that when I do see one in silver, it has the lighter color interior- the light gray (acceptable) or maybe even tan (yuck!). I really like your color combo. Where in Louisiana are you?

ECaseyP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't see that color often. Also, I swear that when I do see one in silver, it has the lighter color interior- the light gray (acceptable) or maybe even tan (yuck!). I really like your color combo. Where in Louisiana are you?
The Shreveport area. I really like the color combo of this tahoe. I'm glad my wife and I purchased it.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
2011 Tahoe.. 235k miles. 4 inch lift, on 35's 4.11 gears, King suspension.
I do a couple thousand miles a year off road...
20190727_085700.jpg

Out in the Nevada desert on a 350 Mile off road run that weekend.
69939822_10157698410576738_6141098596650450944_n.jpg

Catching a little air up front...
IMG_0185.png

Black Rock desert where they have Burning man.
Black rock Tahoe.jpg

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks almost like a twin to my 2014 LT. Silver outside with the black leather interior and woodgrain trim. I went with the PPV look though.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg