2005 yukon awd leveling question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saturn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Might be posting this in the wrong section since this is not a z71. Just bought a 2005 yukon denali with the autoride suspension. Would like to level the front end out with the ford keys. 2 inches max in the front. Will i need to relocate the suspension sensors on the front due to the lift?

samtman18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not familiar with autoride suspension but a have a set of lift keys and shock extenders that i bought b4 lifting my z71(already leveled and had lift keys in it from previous owner) this is what i bought, i only used the rear spacers since i replaced all shocks http://www.ebay.com/itm/170567278741?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
if you want to buy for $60, let me know. i was able to get up to 2.5" more lift with my keys so these ones will work.

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO I wouldn't crank an awd vehicle any more than necessary if at all. Being the front pulls all the time.

WildBill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt know there were sensors up front, I though it was just out back.

208motors

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I didnt know there were sensors up front, I though it was just out back.

Look to see if their are ball links attached to the front a-arm. They censors are used to control the shock fluid viscosity as a function of the ride control. The rear serve the ride height and the ride control,"If I understand it correctly."