2019 Yukon XL AWD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YKN19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, my 19 Yukon XL makes a scraping sound in the front end when it's cold, especially on road bumps or dips but then it stops after driving a little bit. Has anybody's yukon done this? and what is it? Im trying to figure it out and fix it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, my 19 Yukon XL makes a scraping sound in the front end when it's cold, especially on road bumps or dips but then it stops after driving a little bit. Has anybody's yukon done this? and what is it? Im trying to figure it out and fix it.
it might be advisable to record a video and upload it to youtube then post the link in here so we can get a better idea of what you are hearing

OP
OP
Y

YKN19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
it might be advisable to record a video and upload it to youtube then post the link in here so we can get a better idea of what you are hearing
It sounds as if it was scraping the floor. But only when I pass bumps or dips, for like 5 min, then it goes away.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

As @Doubeleive suggested, get us a recording of the sound, and we'll be in a better position to assist you in locating the noise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar