2000 Yukon Denali/Howdy from Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbum

Reaction score
Just a guy from Colorado.

I’m here as I am going to be restoring a 2000 Yukon Denali. First project is all four door handles inside and out. From the research I’ve done it would seem that the hinge pins are the core problem. Mine have a single long pin. So my question is can I just get rid of the long pin to replace with short pins with the locking nut?

Thanks in advance

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a guy from Colorado.

I’m here as I am going to be restoring a 2000 Yukon Denali. First project is all four door handles inside and out. From the research I’ve done it would seem that the hinge pins are the core problem. Mine have a single long pin. So my question is can I just get rid of the long pin to replace with short pins with the locking nut?

Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum from Iowa.

Have a few folks here from Colorado.

Post up some pictures of your Yukon. Might consider starting a build thread documenting your progress.

OP
OP
Snowbum

Snowbum

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Iowa.

Have a few folks here from Colorado.

Post up some pictures of your Yukon. Might consider starting a build thread documenting your progress.
Just posted as is right now as I’m doing the wheel cylinder

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't been up that way in a while -- I'm in Parker and my son lived in Carbondale for a while so made a good many trips that way back then.
My sister and her husband lived in Parker for about 16 years. Just moved to Castle Rock about 2 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wintermute92

Latest posts