2" keys and 2" spacers pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIY_DAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally installed the rear 2" spacers, and a HID headlight kit (stock headlights are horrible)

DSC08624.jpg

DSC08623.jpg

DSC08625.jpg

HID pics later tonight , along with (hoping to have done) de-badged pics....BTW im in need of longer shocks ASAP heh, stock shocks hate 2" lifts

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
LOOKS AWESOME. and yeah, stock shocks suck. The truck looks huge with the running boards off. I gotta take mine off

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what Keys did you use?
where did you get them?

how hard are they to install? (anyone have a write up on it?)

Mission

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How much did all of that cost, if you dont mind me asking?

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is lookin Awsome bro!!! I vote ditch them Door mouldings. But congrats man she's lookin good!

OP
OP
DIY_DAD

DIY_DAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did all of that cost, if you dont mind me asking?

The front 2" keys + shock extenders and rear 2" spacers all cost me about $120...scorchin deal for a adjustable 2-2.25" lift all around

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Truck is lookin Awsome bro!!! I vote ditch them Door mouldings. But congrats man she's lookin good!

Word up, im already working on that, already removed half my emblems, and door gaurds are next :)

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The front 2" keys + shock extenders and rear 2" spacers all cost me about $120...scorchin deal for a adjustable 2-2.25" lift all around

Me and a friend are ready to do this mod and are having hard time finding sites that have the good prices.

Where exactly did you get the parts for your lift?

Did you buy the shock extenders seperate?

Are your rear spacers angled to keep correct pinion angle?

OP
OP
DIY_DAD

DIY_DAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought all my stuff off Ebay, as i usually do, they have great prices, my front 2" keys came with shock extenders, i think i paid like $75 ..i forget, it was a while ago, i think the brand was "truxx" ? i believe, and my 2" spacers are off ebay too, i paid like $65, , the rear spacers are not angled , they just sit under the rear spring comfortably

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Looks good. Room for bigger tires now :)

thanks man, im waiting for my 3" body lift, then im gonna stuff 35x12.5 meats under there, a good upgrade from my 31.5's now CANT WAIT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb

Latest posts