2 fi btl's help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
felskee

felskee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nahhh dude i wanna stay away from kicker. and im now leaning towards one 18 feeding it with 3000-4000 rms. how would that be?

Last edited:
OP
OP
felskee

felskee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats your box tuned to? and does it hit really ******* lows? and decent on highs? and are you dynomated?

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

and how many batterys/alts you running and cu feet of box

Last edited:
Reaction score
That box was tuned to 32hz.

It didnt destroy the lows for what i was used to.(What i mean by that is I had a friend that had 4 12" Fosgate T1's that hit lower)

It was very loud on mid-highs.

No, no dynomat. Didnt really feel the need for dynomat with one 18". Now that I have 2 18's I severely need dynomat.

I am only running an Iraggi 220 alt and the one battery up front and never drop below 12v.

That box, if I remember right was around 8 cu ft.

If your anywhere close to kansas or oklahoma I would just give you that box. I'm running 2 18's now and that box is just sitting behind me taking up space. It wouldn't be worth it to ship. Too big and heavy.

OP
OP
felskee

felskee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aww damn im in texas. lol well imma get a 18 pretty soon and i have some ?'s since im in a 2 99 two door im limited to space. soo would a 6 or 7 cu box still hit hard. and still have lows?

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

and possibly could you ship it to me? even if you wouldnt all the meauserments would be amazing.

Last edited:

cody08

Reaction score
You can get more than 6 or 7 cubes behind the back seat of a two door. I had 9 plus port for a total of 12 i believe when I had my back seat in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123