2/3 Drop Traction Control Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wot_denali

Reaction score
This my first post here and i can tell you what was the prob ,i had my denali lowered by ground force for more than 2 years and i have this prob for almost 2 years i went to the dealer many times and the answer was go back to stock ,but one month before i found what was the prob ,there is an small eloctronic peice located above the brake pedal i think it is a brake switch ,by this part the signal will go to the pcm ,there was a fualt reading coming from this part and if do not replace it you will notice that if press the brake pedal the brake light will not turn and also if this part get more losen you will not be able to move the trans pedal from p to r or so ,it cost me only about $20 i will get the part number for you soon ,this what i experienced with my denali

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get an alignment...problem solved. i have done 3 of these 2/3 drops and only one had the lights come on. after alignment it was fixed. btw im a GM tech

sounds like that's the solution... I need to quit being lazy and get it aligned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jsimon