1996 Tahoe LS interior door handle help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

totalpackage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, years ago I read on here about the interior handle being a common think that breaks. My handle is still intact but will not open the door. I have to roll my window down and open it from the out side.
What do I need before I open up the door panel. Part numbers appreciated. Thanks

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ok guys, years ago I read on here about the interior handle being a common think that breaks. My handle is still intact but will not open the door. I have to roll my window down and open it from the out side.
What do I need before I open up the door panel. Part numbers appreciated. Thanks
Sounds like the rod might have fallen off.

Kelsda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys, years ago I read on here about the interior handle being a common think that breaks. My handle is still intact but will not open the door. I have to roll my window down and open it from the out side.
What do I need before I open up the door panel

Cheap fix some of those door handles are in auto part stores what color gray is common in parts place drivers door gets the most use door panel clips also tend to break also in parts store
Open it up look at it

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check YouTube for videos, that may help if you haven’t pulled the panel off before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk