1995 yukon starting issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Ok you need to give us more details man your not helping us help you.

Is the starter cranking and the engine won't start? Or the starter doesn't crank at all? If it's not cranking can you hear the starter solenoid click when you turn the key?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
when i turn the key on tha dash lights up then when try to start it nothing... has only happen twice in two weeks since i owned it.. goin to check and replace battery cables

yeah if the moment you turn the key everything dies if that is what you mean either something is goofy with connections, ignition switch or battery supply.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

just try cleaning them first dont spend money on stuff unless it is damaged somehow.

OP
OP
C

cburns002

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
WHEN i turn the key nothing.. all dash lights up, can hear fuel pump but no crank no attempt to crank.. NOTHING....its like its no battery connection but after bout 15 - 20 mins then its fine. and will start like there is nothing wrong..

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Go over the battery connections and clean them and tighten them up. Or if the cable terminals are worn out, buy new ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15

Latest posts