1992-1998/99 SSBC Rear Disc Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
the nbs helps a bit when you put the conversion in and help to reduce the spongy brake feel. problem is the booster hole needs to be machine wide to accept the mc. a bit tricky to make it work but it does.

OP
OP
YUKON1999

YUKON1999

Reaction score
How hard of install was the hydro-boost system cuz I want to do that next
DIAZ-does your brake lines leak in that little transfer unit above the rear diff?

Last edited:

DIAZ

Reaction score
Install isn't that bad as long as you have all the right parts. My bolt it right up, but since my hydro-boost came off a vortec motor the bracket to the power steering pump had to be swapped, which is why it took longer. You will definitly feel a difference. And no I don't have a leak on mine.

OP
OP
YUKON1999

YUKON1999

Reaction score
how much did you pay for the hydro-boost system if you dont mind me asking and did you do a big brake upgrade up front?

Last edited:
OP
OP
YUKON1999

YUKON1999

Reaction score
just trying to get my ride to where i want it but it seems like that never ends
cuz ill see something someone else did to theres and i like it and want to do it to mine

DIAZ

Reaction score
I didn't pay anything for my hydro-boost, and I didn't do a big brake upgrade on the front. I'm thinking of getting the ssbc front calipers but not in a rush on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts