14 bolt rear end swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonmurphy

Reaction score
Maybe @Dantheman1540 can chime in and answer my question.
Hello there friend.. I like to pay For advice on my 2001 Yukon Denali 6.0 l .. I need to get some lower gears its 4 wheel drive with a Single speed transfer case I read its 60%
Rear powered So it must have a fluid cupling thing inside ,true? Or is it strictly a gearbox ?
Years ago I was a chevy high performance mechanic.. Thanks for your anticipated help Jon

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello there friend.. I like to pay For advice on my 2001 Yukon Denali 6.0 l .. I need to get some lower gears its 4 wheel drive with a Single speed transfer case I read its 60%
Rear powered So it must have a fluid cupling thing inside ,true? Or is it strictly a gearbox ?
Years ago I was a chevy high performance mechanic.. Thanks for your anticipated help Jon
Single speed TC in a 2001 Denali? What are your "N" RPO codes? NR4?

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there an assortment of ratios on the 2wd AXN axles? I would just stick with my 3.42 gears. Snappy enough and decent on fuel mileage.
If you get an AXN rear axle from an 05-06 Escalade, there is no assortment or gear ratio. They are all 3.73:1 gear. I have one sitting on the ground waiting to go in a Tahoe and they're kinda rare in the GMT800 vehicles. 2wd Escalade 6.0 Only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe