11 year member, still a 'newbie' ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Split Shot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all. Been a member here for a while and read a lot for educational purposes, just don't post much. Still have my '04 Tahoe w/ 299K on the clock and still love it. You guys have been helpful over the years and I'm grateful. I moved last year (downsized) and have to get rid of a lot of stuff I've been storing. I have the third row gray leather seats from my '04, that have been stored in my basement and probably never used. What do you guys think they might be worth? This site won't let me post in the for sale forum, even though I've been a member for 11 years. Any input would be appreciated and if another member with a ton of posts would list for me w/best offer to [email protected] I sure would be thankful. Thanks Al

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I am trying to sell my 3rd seats out of my 05 and they are in pristine condition and I still can't sell them when I listed for $80.

PNWYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saved my 3rd row jumper seats for years, then, finally, they went to the dump! :eek:

M123

Viking
Reaction score
I guess that answers my question. Something is only worth what someone will give you for it. Thanks, Al
I would gladly pay $80 for a 3rd row, but think the shipping would be humongous to Sweden. If someone have much spare time so feel free look up what the shipping could cost, I have no idea how big or the weight on the seat's.

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would gladly pay $80 for a 3rd row, but think the shipping would be humongous to Sweden. If someone have much spare time so feel free look up what the shipping could cost, I have no idea how big or the weight on the seat's.
I think that would be $200+ these days in the USA let alone to a different country lol

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 3rd row seats are very market specific. Here in Denver, they sell fairly well.

@corvette744 - Theres a couple sets here locally for sale on craigslist. Let me know if I can help?

Dont forget to post/look at facebook marketplace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak