10" L7 Solo Barics should I go different or get the new models?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I am playing the music low I can here my subs crackling or something. When I turn them up they still slam tho. I don't listen to them turned up all the time so I am thinking about replacing them with the new generations or going to the new MTX thundersquareTS8500 or a single JL W7 don't really know what I want to do. Any suggestions I have been away from the music thing for awile now.

Attachments

• Escalade 2.jpg
    Escalade 2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 28

renegade44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the newer ones in my boat and they sound great at any volume. They love power.

OP
OP
Racie

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea these 3 sound awesome cranked up they feel way bigger than 10's back there! They have been in there since 03-04 so I just think its about time to replace. Didn't know if Kicker made any improvements on the new ones or what?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes we have, the ones you have are the first generations, 2000. The new ones are far superior...

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you bet, yea, i bet those suspensions are getting a little tired after 10 years :D