needing some input - do i pull the trigger?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Holy Roller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I posted got censored. So let me anglicize it as British Broadcasting Chevrolet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T
Reaction score
It's not clear if the lifter problem is actually fixed or not but either way don't let that deter you from buying if you have the opportunity to do so. We are probably talking about a fraction of a percent of the tens of thousands of these built that have experienced the problem. I'm glad I bought my Tahoe before finding these forums or I might have been scared away and missing out on driving this engineering marvel every day.
We got the Tahoe last night. I love it.

david1523

Reaction score
I know this is a bit old now, but I was in pretty much your exact situation. Dealers charging 6-15k over msrp, not negotiating because "someone will come tomorrow and pay it". We found one that we loved, it was FULLY loaded with pretty much everything you could add, and again the dealer wouldn't budge on price, they said they'd do us a favor and knock off 2k! We walked away and thought a Tahoe wasn't in the cards for us. For about a week we drove to every dealer we could find, looked on Chevys website and even called dealers not near us with no luck. We finally find a dealer about an hour away that was willing to play ball on one that had pretty much everything I was looking for, minus a few things that weren't a deal breaker. They took off the mark up, gave my wife a teacher discount and we took delivery of our new z71 the next morning, and we love it! this was a long post, but I hope you are loving yours as much as we are!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne