needing some input - do i pull the trigger?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Is that black? Best color imho but a pita to clean. Would suggest to get it ceramic coated. I immediately noticed the difference.

How about PITA.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Looks great! Is that black? Best color imho but a pita to clean. Would suggest to get it ceramic coated. I immediately noticed the difference.

How about PITA.
It is black and we have an appointment next weekend to coat mine and my husbands suburban :)

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lifter thing does scare me a bit, but apparently they’ve fixed that in newer production dates, which mine is a part of. And I apologize if my post came off as seeking validation to drop this much money on this vehicle. Definitely not my intention. I was just asking for peoples input when it comes to the Tahoe itself. The lack of sleep has gotten to my head LOL
It's not clear if the lifter problem is actually fixed or not but either way don't let that deter you from buying if you have the opportunity to do so. We are probably talking about a fraction of a percent of the tens of thousands of these built that have experienced the problem. I'm glad I bought my Tahoe before finding these forums or I might have been scared away and missing out on driving this engineering marvel every day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14