07burb’s 1991 GMC R3500 Crew Cab Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sub'd. Absolutely looking forward to seeing what you do with this. Progress so far has been awesome.
Thanks, man! I'm plugging along and chipping away at it every chance that I get. With no garage space for it at the moment I'm pretty much at the mercy of the winter weather LOL One of the biggest things I'm looking forward to is getting a coat of paint on this thing. The plan is this Spring or Summer depending on time. In the meantime, I'm just trying to tackle some other things as I wait for the weather to warm up.

Hillbilly4460

Reaction score
Good luck with waitin' on the weather....we are supposed to get more snow this weekend from what i hear. But its gonna be damn cold anyway.....like single digit cold. So you have fun with that..lol. I'll be inside watching Chiefs game.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with waitin' on the weather....we are supposed to get more snow this weekend from what i hear. But its gonna be damn cold anyway.....like single digit cold. So you have fun with that..lol. I'll be inside watching Chiefs game.
LOL!!! me too. That's why it's slower going than I'd like. I've made decent progress but it'd be a little faster if it wasn't for the cold. I'm not gonna freeze my nuts off for the sake of truck projects LOL

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
LOL!!! me too. That's why it's slower going than I'd like. I've made decent progress but it'd be a little faster if it wasn't for the cold. I'm not gonna freeze my nuts off for the sake of truck projects LOL
Why not? I would:D.
Are you painting it white again?

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not? I would:D.
Are you painting it white again?
Yes, keeping it white I think. I reserve the right to change my mind, tho, until paint is actually purchased LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE