07burb’s 1991 GMC R3500 Crew Cab Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just rip one in the '77 real quick :D
I have done that a time or two. Once it warms up and the salt is off the road maybe I can grab another one and actually get a vid. That thing will break 'em lose much easier than this big ol' girl LOL

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
I have done that a time or two. Once it warms up and the salt is off the road maybe I can grab another one and actually get a vid. That thing will break 'em lose much easier than this big ol' girl LOL
she's still got the good ol' treefiddy in her don't she?

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
she's still got the good ol' treefiddy in her don't she?
It's a 350 crate motor from a dealership out in Illinois. I believe they called the "350 H.O. deluxe" or something and they said it rated at 330 hp or something :shrug:

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
It's a 350 crate motor from a dealership out in Illinois. I believe they called the "350 H.O. deluxe" or something and they said it rated at 330 hp or something :shrug:
Meh. Needs big block or built small block :D

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh. Needs big block or built small block :D
:nutkick: ain't getting any of that. IF it ever get a different engine it'll be swapped with later model drivetrain.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally about 1/2 way through with the 4th door in my quest to restore the guts and rubber gaskets and felt of each door. Should be done with that fourth door this week or weekend. Today I ordered headliner material to address the saggy headliner here soon. I'm going to remove the rear window to get the headliner out and either put the existing solid rear window back in with a new gasket or put in a sliding rear window. Haven't quite decided yet. A sliding rear window would allow more air flow throughout the cab and I've always been partial to a rear slider but we'll see what happens.

After that, the only major thing left in the interior is carpet and may upgrade the audio when I do the carpet. I'm going to address more exterior stuff before I worry about carpet and audio, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttowntoehead

Latest posts