07+ NNBS Escalade Roof Rack - Silver Birch Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent condition chrome roof rack from 07+ NNBS Escalade. I don't know much about these as far as applications go, but this was on a 2008 Suburban. Was bought direct from the dealership. Caps were painted Silver Birch to match the suburban.

Looking to get $350 OBO+shipping.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
was never on any escalade. It was bought at the caddy dealership and installed on to an 08 Suburban.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the actual roof rack is the same no matter what vehicle (escalade or escalade ext, burban or tahoe, etc) and it should fit. Someone here might be able to assist in confirming that?

I can also have the caps painted at my cost if the buyer wishes. It will be alot cheaper than what you'd pay if you didn't have a hook at a shop.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, If it fits a Suburban it's too long for a Tahoe. There are 3 sizes.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Altough, they can be trimmed to fit the Tahoes. Just need the correct measurement which I'll be happy to provide. This is a good deal especially since there are a couple of guys here that were looking for this rack who own silver birch tahoes. You're gonna save some $$ by not having to get them painted..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16