Sold FREE - 2021+ Aftermarket Roof Rack Crossbars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free, buyer pays/arranges their own shipping through USPS/UPS (pickup preferred but I can drop off for the cost of a gallon of gas) or through FedEx if arranged for pickup (no drop off locations convenient to us). There are several discounted shipping companies online, I usually use Pirateship as they seem to have the lowest rates.

Set of aftermarket roof rack crossbars for a 21+ Tahoe/Yukon. May fit other years but have no idea. These were from a test fit for a manufacturer (posts are here on this site) and in full disclosure, these did not fit my particular Yukon Denali but the manufacturer insisted it was my error and other customers reported that they fit. These were taken out of package and attempted to fit but outside of that have not been used or driven on the car.

If you want them, send me a PM to work out logistics. To estimate, my zip is 29708. Box is 46”x6”X7” and approx 20lbs.
41FF72D3-A0A1-4001-ADAE-D041BD17B809.jpeg

OP
OP
L

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump, these will go to scrap yard on Monday AM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member