07+ CCM 2.5/1 Leveling Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Djay762

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would PM you a price but I cant PM yet due to number of posts. $100 shipped?

OP
OP
Wakinvol

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just sent you a PM...but not sure of you got it. I'm not gonna do $100 shipped yet. It is all but brand new, and shipping will cost me around $10. I will ship it to you for $120 though!

Djay762

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the PM but still cannot reply, :supergay:

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

I saw that you had the kit on for like 24 hours? Why did you take it off?

OP
OP
Wakinvol

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It didn't agree with my OCD...wasn't the look I was looking for.

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still on the fence. I want to do it, but like you I think I may not like it once I lift it. I think its the fact that you put it on then took it off that has me NOT wanting to lift it!

Sinner73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah you have me all stressed out to , lol , i fully intended on doing all this black on white truck theme them i got roped in to the LTZ with the chrome and all now not sure if its going to look right with a 2.5 and black rims with all the fancy chrome and crap , my girls going to ring my neck im searching daily to achieve the right combo . sorry to thread jack ,, i might still contact you about buying it

OP
OP
Wakinvol

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of it was my tire selection. Again...my OCD but I didn't like the side tread of the Nittos on the chrome 20's. I think a different tire and I would have kept it on. Also...if I would have waited more than 24 hrs it might have stayed on as well. I just freaked out and took it all off.

At the same time I have seen some Nittos on 20's that I like!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qurba55