06 yukon door jammed by wind won't open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdnbuck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 06 yukon front passenger door blew open and the wind just blew it back. When my wife shut it the door got over the fender and now will not open.
I can't figure out how to get to the door hinge bolts since the door won't open I then tried to see if I could loosen the fender bolts but some of them seem to come in from the inside anyone had this problem. Thanks

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 06 yukon front passenger door blew open and the wind just blew it back. When my wife shut it the door got over the fender and now will not open.
I can't figure out how to get to the door hinge bolts since the door won't open I then tried to see if I could loosen the fender bolts but some of them seem to come in from the inside anyone had this problem. Thanks
Might need to get some stuff putty knives and put them between the fender and the door and use them as a shim to get the door under the fender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts