05 Denali Front end Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rockola1971

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured the Detroit Axle was made in China. Ive got air tools and this summer Im putting in a auto lift in the garage so I said Ill give them a try. I seriously am not going to pay moog money for it to last a year. I did take my Sierra off road alot but it wasnt like I was climbing rocks or mountains with it.

OP
OP
rockola1971

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is getting the detroit axle kit next weekend. Everything will be Detroit Axle except for the lower control arm bushings (they dont come in the kit).

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
Mine is getting the detroit axle kit next weekend. Everything will be Detroit Axle except for the lower control arm bushings (they dont come in the kit).
That's the only thing I didn't change. They are pretty heavy duty and a pita to change so I didnt

luckyirishguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i did the full Detroit axle kit. quality looked good. So far so good

what is your opinion of these now that you have experience?

what is your opinion of these now that you have experience?

live2pull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After doing this maintenance this past weekend, for the third time on three different GM vehicles. Buy quality parts, buy them once, and be done with it. Just from the price I would be wary of the Detroit axle kit.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
I have nothing bad to say about the Detroit Axle kit I used. Still going strong.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos