03 cateye suburban build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
03catburban

03catburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is some sweet stuff! Haven't seen the front end tuck done like that either!

I totally get the NV3500 reasoning the only way to kill them seems to be towing over loaded in OD for ext
ended periods of time.

Thats what ive heard but the only one I've seen get hurt was behind a cammed 6.0 and after multiple 2nd gear clutch dumps it started making noise and lost 1st and 2nd lol

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you didn’t know if people would find this interesting. Ha!

Pretty good stuff here. Love it when folks share what they have done to three vehicles. A lot of very talented and dedicated folks here. Glad you’re finally joining them.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks. and its fine atleast someone is taking time to read my awful start to a build thread lol
I'm right here with you friend. Amazing the amount of work you've done so far! You must work at a body shop or have body experience. The amount of work in that chassis swap would be daunting to me. Great work so far.

OP
OP
03catburban

03catburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mainly on the mechanical side of cars daily. But do body work on side but only on my personal stuff I dont have patience to do that for a job lol.

Luckily the burban dont need much body work. My gmt400 projects get most of that

*EDIT* did order shifter boot for console today

OP
OP
03catburban

03catburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats past oxidized. Thats the clear coat completely detoriated with that center part of spot having no clear left. And my roof on burban looks the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n