00-10 5.5 Inch Drop Spring Tahoe/Yukon Rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i never use those i use the 60748 kit. its only 5.5 inches tall.

with your 20s and the tb coils cut off the top only like i posted in my link you should be 31 easy at all corners and ride great.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
You think rancho 9000XLs would ride better than 5100s?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
honestly the djm rear shocks just like everyone else here has been doing ride really good.

first of all id start with the tb coil cut like i show in that pic and use the air kit I listed

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
how much are your rear belltech tb coils cut now? what shocks and bags are you running?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They aren't cut at all, I have the 60769 bags but haven't used them since I swapped out the 5305 coils (which rode much nicer). Rear shocks are 22.5" Bilstein 5100s with belltech 6651 shock extensions, ride is decent for how low it sits but I know more can be had and bags would be nice for towing.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
put the tb springs off the batt see where it sits then go from there. They ride good.

Drift Union

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
cant pm due to posts.

What is the most static drop you can get away with without frame notching with, air helper bags? (2002 escalade)

also why dont I see more people with 3in arms and drop spindles? am i missing something, wouldnt that be and easy way to drop the front tons without messing with the spring rate of the torsion bar?

Im in between a rock and a hard place. Im addicted to slammed vehicles, but bough my escalade to tow my car around in the summer......

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
cant pm due to posts.

What is the most static drop you can get away with without frame notching with, air helper bags? (2002 escalade)

also why dont I see more people with 3in arms and drop spindles? am i missing something, wouldnt that be and easy way to drop the front tons without messing with the spring rate of the torsion bar?

Im in between a rock and a hard place. Im addicted to slammed vehicles, but bough my escalade to tow my car around in the summer......

not many people want to go 5 inches in front but ive done a lot of them

for the front you can do the djm 3 inch a arms with djm shocks and belltech 2 inch drop spindles for 5 inches. In rear you can do the djm hardware kit with the djm 1800 shock and the tb spring cut 1.5 loops and use the air helper bags from airlift and you will be pretty good.

but what size tires are you running on your truck.

rear tb spring cut with helper bags
rearspring6.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts