‘11 Denali - What’s up with my suspension?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ming15237

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have seen the electronic shocks on both Denali’s and Escalades freeze, as in the shock piston will not move. I would take it to a shop and have it checked.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I have seen the electronic shocks on both Denali’s and Escalades freeze, as in the shock piston will not move. I would take it to a shop and have it checked.

That's primarily happening with the mag ride. His '11 ain't got that.

OP, we talked about video and not doing it on purpose. Maybe a friend goes real slow down those bumps while you watch /film from outside up close just so you can witness what is actually happening down there. You could stop him before more damage occurs.

OP
OP
Rhljs333

Rhljs333

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's primarily happening with the mag ride. His '11 ain't got that.

OP, we talked about video and not doing it on purpose. Maybe a friend goes real slow down those bumps while you watch /film from outside up close just so you can witness what is actually happening down there. You could stop him before more damage occurs.

I’m taking it to a shop tomorrow for a free inspection. If they don’t find anything then I’ll try what you’ve described.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645