Zach’s Slow Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Zachm89

Zachm89

Reaction score
Nice. We love watching other people spend money. Carry on.:signs8:
LOL Well that's good because I love spending money, that I don't have, or that I shouldn't spend! Which is why this will likely be a slow ass process. I just can't stand driving a stock vehicle. It's against my religion.

OP
OP
Zachm89

Zachm89

Reaction score
I'll get some pictures of the motor and more of the Yukon when I can. The engine is currently on a stand wrapped up as a short block. I need to get it to the machine shop for new bearings. But other than that, its cleant!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'll get some pictures of the motor and more of the Yukon when I can. The engine is currently on a stand wrapped up as a short block. I need to get it to the machine shop for new bearings. But other than that, its cleant!
Nice. Do you have any cold start videos? I'm really curious how that Corsa sounds. I'm also interested if you go with the stage 4 truck cam. I almost went that route myself--but the guy talked me out of it. Have you considered going with a convertor? If so, have an idea of what stall? With that trans temp gauge--I love pnp upgrades :D

OP
OP
Zachm89

Zachm89

Reaction score
Nice. Do you have any cold start videos? I'm really curious how that Corsa sounds. I'm also interested if you go with the stage 4 truck cam. I almost went that route myself--but the guy talked me out of it. Have you considered going with a convertor? If so, have an idea of what stall? With that trans temp gauge--I love pnp upgrades :D

I’m leaning more towards the tick performance stage 4 over the BTR. Solely because I’ve had two cams from Tick in the past and have always had good results and awesome customer service. Definitely going to do a converter while the engine is out, probably something in the 2600-2800 range. I’ve had 3000-3400 converters in past vehicles and they were a bit much for my taste for a daily driver.

I’ll get you a video of the corsa. It’s very tame with the stock manifolds and cats. I might have a video around somewhere of my old SSS with the corsa on it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I’m leaning more towards the tick performance stage 4 over the BTR. Solely because I’ve had two cams from Tick in the past and have always had good results and awesome customer service. Definitely going to do a converter while the engine is out, probably something in the 2600-2800 range. I’ve had 3000-3400 converters in past vehicles and they were a bit much for my taste for a daily driver.

I’ll get you a video of the corsa. It’s very tame with the stock manifolds and cats. I might have a video around somewhere of my old SSS with the corsa on it.
Nice, thx! Can't wait :D :burnout:

OP
OP
Zachm89

Zachm89

Reaction score
Is there an easier way to upload videos that I’m missing? When I go to attach a file it only pulls up pictures, won’t let me select videos. I is noob

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Is there an easier way to upload videos that I’m missing? When I go to attach a file it only pulls up pictures, won’t let me select videos. I is noob
Best way is to upload to yt, then share the link.20210227_152644.jpg
Just hit the little "pic" icon, then copy and paste--or hit the "Share" on yt--it'll show the vid. Like how my cold start vid showed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts