z120bt in 09 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

ptwat

Reaction score
Ptwat I checked and made sure all the connections were plugged all the way into the os4. Once I did the sound is much better must of been a loose connection. Question How did you resolve the issue concerning the factory xm hookup with RCA cables from the os4?

Right now I have connected the xm radio audio input (the video is connected to the RSE video in) although I don't subscribe to xm. If decide to connect a PS3 in the rear for the kids, I will have to switch the audio inputs to the RSE audio in. Right now they get plenty of PS3 at home so in essence I really don't use that input. I suppose one could get a cheap passive audio switch and put it behind and below the HU where there is some room. If I could add anything it would probably be a HD radio tuner but it does not use that input anyway and the Pioneer add-on HD tuner does not have a good reputation from what I read and it costs about twice what I think it should cost.
Anyway, the answer is that I don't use that input other than the initial 30 days of free xm service I got last November. If you are serious about xm and want a good interface, I would get the Pioneer add-on unit since it integrates well with the 110/120/130.
Lol, going through this thought train, I guess I should hook up the RSE audio :).

Brose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did everything was a breeze no problems here! After alot of research on this forum thanks to everyone who helped:Handshake:

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 59

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this so I can find it easily tonight when I need it...sorry for reviving a dead thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019