yukon got some love today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Well I had the head rest tvs put in today and they are fan freakin tastic. Love the picture quality, and love all the options you have as far as viewing them. Sorry these pics are not the greatest. But the way the system works is too cool. They each have an aux and tv tuner (although I dont get much other than NBC or ABC, guess gm never thought to give us a digital TV tuner) and each monitor has its brother as a source as well. Example. Two movies, one in each monitor, Monitor A is the passenger side, Monitor B is the driver side. Both can be watching their own movie, but you get tired of your movie, you can switch monitor A to B and watch theirs, and vice versa, Its ****** awesome. I tried to demonstrate this in the pics but the glare on the camera lenze sucked. I also had the dealer give it a fresh detail. 119 included a wash, wax, rain x all windows, leather treatment, armerall all the dash and door panals, and interior polish. Check it out..... BTW monitor A was a Discovery movie, Monitor B was Beer for my horses. Im also really surprised with the quality of the headphones, The sound is tight and crisp and has great bass, Like watching it at home almost.

Edit- excuse my buddys crappy ol ford parked in the driveway, we used his truck today since mine is all clean for trade in. BTW man cave is in 6th gear running at the red line, Were movin right along. Should be done by the middle of next week. Cant wait, If I had not gotten that stupid ******* stop work order I would have been done with it 4 weeks ago. Even the home owner is not allowed to work on his own house with out the governments approval. Pisses me off.

CIMG0592.jpg
CIMG0594.jpg
CIMG0593.jpg
CIMG0591.jpg
CIMG0590.jpg
CIMG0589.jpg
CIMG0588.jpg
CIMG0587.jpg
CIMG0586.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
They have the GM logo. When you turn them on it shows the big blue GM Square, then loads your movie.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
From the dealer about 1900. But I got these from Vatahoe on here for a steal. Check out his thread. he only has one pair left and its Tan like these.

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my wifes Trailblazer SS you could tune to a certian station and the movies would play over the car speakers also. I liked those better than the overhead she has now.

LawrenceSor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your invision headrests are amazing. I just ordered a pair on ebay.Brand new but no instructions. If you did the install yourself any tips on where you connected the power.. I would like to avoid just using the cig. plug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts