Yukon Drop Down Replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 07 Yukon with factory rear ent package, but I was curious to see if there are any bigger size drop downs that would bolt up to the stock mounting for the original drop down? Its like a 9" monitor, dont know how anyone could watch anything. If I could get a 15/20 inch that would look close ish to factory and mount up perfectly I wouldnt mind hiding a ps3 in the truck somewhere..:)

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ITs a pretty easy install. A typical 15- 20 will cover the hole. You will need a quater inch plywood to mount to the roof in the hole you can use the original screw locations to hold the plywood and then mount the 15 to that. I think the harder question is what is a good quality monitor that closely of matches. The color is actually almost a bone tan/light light gray. If you have OCD you can go to napa and have them color match a rattle can on plastic paint and just paint the housing.

You will catch the video accessory and ground at the roof and need to turn the audio output from the truck into a RCA to connect to the new monitor so the headphones will continue to work.

http://wap.eonon.com
This guy sell a million flip downs on eBay cheap and gets decent feedback but I have never used them.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo