Yukon Died At HWY Speed Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course you have to be apprehensive of getting back into another yukon at this point. Make sure they add every creature comfort possible to make you feel a little more comfortable. They wouldn't want you to feel compelled to go to the press in case it was to happen again.

Rbannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm really happy GM went this direction. I'm very much liking the direction GM is heading under this new CEO.

OP
OP
C

Centerfield

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just an update for the group: paperwork signed. Pick up the new Yukon XL tomorrow morning. Must say, the dealer has been great throughout this whole process. They went to bat for me and made this whole ordeal a very smooth transition.

Knocking on wood that I have better luck with the new one.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Centerfield,

I am sorry to hear that you encountered a loss of power with your 2015 Yukon XL while driving with your daughter. I am glad that you are both okay. I see you have been working with your dealership to resolve this concern and they got you into a new Yukon. If you would like to further discuss your situation, or if you need any other assistance, please contact us via private message. Be sure to include your full contact information, VIN and dealer name. We are here to assist anyway that we can!

Laura M.
GM Customer Care

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n