Yukon Denali packages not being manufactured until mid to late March may be time to jump ship

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elise201424

Reaction score
I heard the same date time frame. Specifically for items that are on supplier hold like the rear entertainment. Nobody likes to wait I am sure but at least march is not that far away tbh.

Reaction score
Wiating for Denali allocation myself. Could be a while. In all honesty it just makes me want to pull my order and just wait till 2023 model year goes into production. If I'd end up pushing the 2022 / 2023 model year break, I'd prefer just to ensure I'm getting the 2023.

OP
OP
Nexus

Nexus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wiating for Denali allocation myself. Could be a while. In all honesty it just makes me want to pull my order and just wait till 2023 model year goes into production. If I'd end up pushing the 2022 / 2023 model year break, I'd prefer just to ensure I'm getting the 2023.

I am also thinking the same way now.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm of the mindset that if you don't need a vehicle "immediately", it can't hurt to wait until the new model year to let the manufacturer work out some additional bugs/issues and certain constrained features might be available later on as well.

Ketzer

Reaction score
I read somewhere else on here that 2023s could be ordered in May....

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah, count me in that lot, too. If one magically shows up at a dealership I’m more than happy to be opportunistic about it, but I’m leaning towards waiting at this point. Still, my current DD is doing just fine so the Yukon is more of a “want” than a “need” at the moment.

As for the 2023’s, the only thing I’ve heard is that Super Cruise will get added to the Yukon Denali’s bringing the top-end Denali’s in line with each other regarding that feature. I’d certainly *hope* that GM works out bugs and we get things like a functional RSE, etc.

Last edited:

Driver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I am thinking the same thing. Possibly the Super Cruise feature comes to the Yukon in the 23 model. If mine doesn't get accepted in the next month, I will wait out for the 23 model. Been waiting since June'ish of 21. Crazy...

Wwes

Reaction score
I'm probably not going to wait this long and will now look at other things like the 2022 INFINITI QX80. Which was in our sights before we ordered this. I hope GM understands what they're going to lose a lot of customers I know a lot of it's not their fault but 11 months seems crazy.

Drove a QX80 last week, was very impressed.

OP
OP
Nexus

Nexus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Drove a QX80 last week, was very impressed.
I am very interested in the new 2023 Toyota Sequoia Hybrid.
I really like the Toyota Sequoia 2023 TRD Pro magnetic gray metallic.

This maybe what I jump ship to.
If my order is not picked up by March

Attachments

• 2023 TRD.jpg
    2023 TRD.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts