Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20230813_111409.jpg1st time doing some 4x4 today With a mate and some buddies.

Played it pretty safe while sussing her out.

These Beasts go well off road! Big smiles on my face over some of the climbs and river crossings.

Only vehicle not to need a tow!
Go GM!!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Looks clean, and it's a Z71!
Been a long time since I added anything to the Build Thread. Rightfully so, with all that I did to it. It is righteously dependable and trustworthy. Never ever worry about anything on this rig. The only known thing is an intermittent rhythmic slight tap noise behind the glove compartment, that is coming from an actuator. It blows ice cold and I am gonna leave alone for now. I may actually WAIT TILL IT BREAKS before replacing it, this time.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Been a long time since I added anything to the Build Thread. Rightfully so, with all that I did to it. It is righteously dependable and trustworthy. Never ever worry about anything on this rig. The only known thing is an intermittent rhythmic slight tap noise behind the glove compartment, that is coming from an actuator. It blows ice cold and I am gonna leave alone for now. I may actually WAIT TILL IT BREAKS before replacing it, this time.
I didn't know it was yours. Damn good shape then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA