You get what you pay for almost 70k total cost of Tahoe I feel my back up camera is !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorge1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So much money I paid out and the back up camera at night hardly sees anything in dark why Chevy so cheap on backup camera i feel like it a Chinese 99 cent camera from the dollar store even the color look off . I have to invest in rear fog light so when I back up i can see better it not the investment it the labor and time to figure out to make it look not showing don’t wanna make it look weird having fog light point in reverse. I like the clean modern sharp look any ideas.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDK, mine seems have night vision at night, switches to black and white it seems. Older than yours.

That is exactly the way my Tahoe is. I have zero issues with my back up camera at night.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah for the money the camera sucks and it should have surround view as well. IMHO

OP
OP
Jorge1313

Jorge1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I back up it is in dark places and yes the camera is grainy .

OP
OP
Jorge1313

Jorge1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The camera on my 19 is grainy at night.
That’s what I hate it grainy at night in dark and you get yourself in Hyundai and the camera is like hd and bright when you back up

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Drives me crazy. Spend all this money and the camera in my Kia is way better. Definitely put led backup lights in. I did and it helps with the grainy picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645