Yeti's 1990 454SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome deal. I wish I would've asked the cost. I have a buddy who would've snagged those in a heartbeat. I figured over $2k at least.

Like the others, patiently waiting on full on pics of the beast. This is my favorite build that you've done since I've been on here. I wouldn't change a thing that you've done

appreciated... but the Lamborghini looks nicer than the 454 LOL. (almost)

Its been crap weather here. I'll get some sooner or later.

I just got the factory tail lamps for it. Got rid of the European style LED lights that were on it when I bought it.

And yeah, the fella that came for the wheels was an old dude, like late 50s early 60s. Rolled up in a RCSB OBS dropped on 20/22. We chatted it up for a bit and then split ways. Nice guy, I'm sure I'll see him around the area at some of the local shows.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
appreciated... but the Lamborghini looks nicer than the 454 LOL. (almost)

Its been crap weather here. I'll get some sooner or later.

I just got the factory tail lamps for it. Got rid of the European style LED lights that were on it when I bought it.

And yeah, the fella that came for the wheels was an old dude, like late 50s early 60s. Rolled up in a RCSB OBS dropped on 20/22. We chatted it up for a bit and then split ways. Nice guy, I'm sure I'll see him around the area at some of the local shows.
I like the lambo, don't get me wrong. I like the ss better though.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can buy mine and take all the pics you want? LOL

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a good looking truck

thank you. I battle myself on wether I should sell it. I know I just got it back and sitting the way I want it.. me and my indecisiveness

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She’s definitely clean!!! I vote keep it and enjoy it with you and the boy. I’d have a hard time parting with a truck like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts