Yes or no to the light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Neil Layne

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
I just talked to autobond a few days ago and he will get back to me with contact information for the same guy he bought his 30" led lights from. i am going to do the same setup as he has. i am also thinking about getting LED fog lights to go with it just in case i want to produce enough lighting to look like a small sun:beer:

YUKON1999

Reaction score
front bumper, top of cab, and behind grill sounds like a good idea

OP
OP
Neil Layne

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
what do you mean do a write up? and im not going all out like that. if this was my toy and not my everyday vehicle you better believe i would do all that. haha

OP
OP
Neil Layne

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
oh yeah man. im going to do pictures and everything. wiring isnt going to be that hard because i put a stupid chip in my intake that im taking out and will replace the knob on that with the switch to the light bar. everything should look good.

OP
OP
Neil Layne

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
yeah man, just gotta wait for autobond to get back to me, it should be tomorrow or the next day. hopefully it comes with all the wires and everything. haha

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

im getting my 1.5" lift in tomorrow. im installing it with a buddy of mine, ill put some pics up once im done.

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have that 20" Rigid LED bar on my bullbar. I had some problems with it to begin with, but I sent it back to Rigid and they fixed it.
The bar is working just fine now. Excellent light output.
I will post a picture later on.
You can read the thread I made here:
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43475

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

yeah man, just gotta wait for autobond to get back to me, it should be tomorrow or the next day. hopefully it comes with all the wires and everything. haha

It does come with all the wiring you need. Just make sure you order the correct clamps or the cradle bar if you choose that one instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10