WTB— 6.2 headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awd 6speed 1 7/8 primary 3inch collectors w/merge spikes 3.5 inch after y pipe

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only issue i had was i was stupid and put the header on before i put the starter back in. It was a pita to get the nuts on the starter. Also the gaskets that came with it were crap so i had to take them off and put oem back on. But everything else fit like it was made for it. Text me and i can provide pics of even a short video so you can hear it and see it. 614 869 8581. Or if you need ANY other parts i probably have them. That goes for everybody reading this as well. I dont get on this forum much anymore so text is best

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very pleased with my ARH headers. Great choice, fit, performance, look, etc...

Dommieboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you are still looking I have a set of kooks and the y pipe with cats. All new never installed. Not sure what it would cost to ship.

Dommieboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry got pulled out of town for work. I would need 1200, plus shipping. The shipping quotes I got are around 150 for the two boxes. Here are the part numbers so you know what you'd be getting I ordered the headers through Kooks and added the Jet Hot ceramic coating on them. The part number they sent is JH-0000011 the Y pipe is 28573200 also kooks. It has cats and is made for the 6.2. They are brand new, and never installed.
If that works let me know.