WTB— 6.2 headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awd 6speed 1 7/8 primary 3inch collectors w/merge spikes 3.5 inch after y pipe

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only issue i had was i was stupid and put the header on before i put the starter back in. It was a pita to get the nuts on the starter. Also the gaskets that came with it were crap so i had to take them off and put oem back on. But everything else fit like it was made for it. Text me and i can provide pics of even a short video so you can hear it and see it. 614 869 8581. Or if you need ANY other parts i probably have them. That goes for everybody reading this as well. I dont get on this forum much anymore so text is best

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very pleased with my ARH headers. Great choice, fit, performance, look, etc...

Dommieboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you are still looking I have a set of kooks and the y pipe with cats. All new never installed. Not sure what it would cost to ship.

Dommieboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry got pulled out of town for work. I would need 1200, plus shipping. The shipping quotes I got are around 150 for the two boxes. Here are the part numbers so you know what you'd be getting I ordered the headers through Kooks and added the Jet Hot ceramic coating on them. The part number they sent is JH-0000011 the Y pipe is 28573200 also kooks. It has cats and is made for the 6.2. They are brand new, and never installed.
If that works let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove