wrecked yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chubbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can somebody please tell me a good source for:

1) parts ID and description
2) purchase of various body parts and brackets

I caused a car accident by rear-ending another vehicle/s in traffic jam. the front end needs all new brackets for bumper, grille, headlights, etc. and then i need the actual parts, themselves. the items that need paint can be purchased used/ 2nd hand.

i'm not lazy, i just don't have a lot of extra time because i'm working 2 jobs and also buying a house. so help with info is greatly needed and appreciated.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming you posted in the correct section 00-06. I would think you’d have an easy time just buying the whole front clip from a junkyard.

If you’re within driving distance of Phila PA I actually deal with a guy who has a yard full of Gm trucks

Other than that if you just search Chevy parts on google. Most of the popular sites come up and they’ll show you diagrams and part numbers.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to FB Marketplace, Craigslist, and/or OfferUp for part-outs. There's a guy here, in Dallas, TX, who has stuff up all the time (who I also recommend).

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can probably get a complete front bumper with the brackets and bolts and everything re-pop for cheaper than what a yard wants for a used one, I know you can get them for around $200 shipped to the front door, a grill probably $100 or less depending on the style, then all you might need is headlight brackets, hood latch and then anything behind that, that is bent can be fixed with a crow bar or chain I have fixed more than a couple, if you need a hood poke around the yards for a used one same color probably get that for like $250

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts