Would i be able to clear 35's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawjack

Reaction score
With ford torsion keys cranked all the way up, and maybe alittle trimming would it be possible to fit 35s under my yukon?

03Dnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doubt it man, my 33" Nittos I just put on still rub on the drivers side a lil, full cranked to the left sometimes. I'm sure I could crank my keys to a full 3" and not rub, but then it'd ride like crap. Bottom line, I bet you'd have to do an actaul lift to at least 4"

Bamtastic14

Reaction score
just do the keys cranked a lil and a body lift im sure u will clear 35s then might have to do a spacer in the rear tho!

OP
OP
lawjack

lawjack

Reaction score
Doubt it man, my 33" Nittos I just put on still rub on the drivers side a lil, full cranked to the left sometimes. I'm sure I could crank my keys to a full 3" and not rub, but then it'd ride like crap. Bottom line, I bet you'd have to do an actaul lift to at least 4"

Well I wasn't sure because there's a guy on here, tomtom1011, that says he just has ford keys cranked, and in his pictures he has 35's on his tahoe

03z71hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yes u can and not even crank em all the way up u just have to keep the stock or close to stock offset on your rims

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

and 03dnasty... thats a badass yukon!

LOUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can on a tahoe or yukon, like 03 said, but you having a denali you are gonna have to trim that pretty bumper...

MUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 03 z71 has 315s not quite 35s but about .4 inches smaller i only rub when i have like 6 guys and 3 30 packs of beer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy