Woohoo stuff from GGD Is here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Just got my order today. Will I have enough with the 4 oz Migliore to wax the Tahoe? I'll use some Gold Glass on the roof to be safe.

Also for anyone who has used the Migliore, any difference if I apply with microfiber cloth or applicator pad?
me use these http://www.autogeek.net/pinpp.html yea i don't like supporting AG either but they work. You should be fine i had enough to do my truck and it is bigger than a Tahoe.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
PCs might be going on sale all over, since the new PC is out. So those without might wanna keep a eye out for them.

I wanna see some pics you guys!!!

Chris are you stalking meh?? Every time I'm in a thread, your in a thread, taking up alllllllllll the thread space. hahahahahh

Chris@glimmerglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got my order today. Will I have enough with the 4 oz Migliore to wax the Tahoe? I'll use some Gold Glass on the roof to be safe.

Also for anyone who has used the Migliore, any difference if I apply with microfiber cloth or applicator pad?

You should have plenty. Waxes go further than you'd think. Remember, thin coats are always the way to go :Handshake:

PCs might be going on sale all over, since the new PC is out. So those without might wanna keep a eye out for them.

I wanna see some pics you guys!!!

Chris are you stalking meh?? Every time I'm in a thread, your in a thread, taking up alllllllllll the thread space. hahahahahh

Speaking of which, our PC 7424xp and kits are on sale til the end of the month :)

I'm going to get confused w/ "chris" and me... So it depends which "Chris" you're referring to, lol.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should have plenty. Waxes go further than you'd think. Remember, thin coats are always the way to go :Handshake:

Speaking of which, our PC 7424xp and kits are on sale til the end of the month :)

I'm going to get confused w/ "chris" and me... So it depends which "Chris" you're referring to, lol.

It was last night, but it was chris, not chris@gg (you) hahah.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
This is why im NC6600 instead of using my real name which also happens to be Chris.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I was actually supposed to be named Nick but i had a little brother that was named Nick who died like 3 months before i was born so they named me Chris after my Grandpa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879