Wireless charging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hansfingas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone , new here , just took possession of a 21’ Z71….. beautiful vehicle. Unfortunately wireless charging wasn’t an option. Has anyone tried to get an aftermarket one installed ? I saw one on 404parts that’s a genuine gm part just wondering if anyone has done this themselves…… thanks again

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could probably buy a cheap charging pad from Anker that connects via USB and plug it into one of the available USB ports nearby. The factory one goes right in front of the cupholder area.

OP
OP
H

Hansfingas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about that. Just a shame to have a brand new vehicle and then have cords and a non exact fitting pad in there. It is a serious consideration tho

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA