wireless charger for the center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this pretty much the only option out there? It's a little pricey, has anyone used this, and how good is it?

DIAZ

Reaction score
Not sure if its the only option, but I have it and it works great. Also very easy to install.

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put one in my Denali. Install was pretty quick with just needing to drill the one small hole & it works well on my zfold3 with a case

ccole

Reaction score
You also have a bunch of the DIY options available. Our center console is so easy to route wire and looks like it was made for this charger. It took me 15 min to install and I only drilled 1 1/16" hole. The parts I used cost under $10. Here's a link for the charger unit. EBAY Charger

OP
OP
02Lightning

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You also have a bunch of the DIY options available. Our center console is so easy to route wire and looks like it was made for this charger. It took me 15 min to install and I only drilled 1 1/16" hole. The parts I used cost under $10. Here's a link for the charger unit. EBAY Charger
Where did you put the charger? Just under the rubber mat? Do you have any pictures how you mounted and wired?

Last edited:

ccole

Reaction score
Where did you put the charger? Just under the rubber mat? Do you have any pictures how you mounted and wired?

I put the charge unit on the bottom of the plastic tray. The unit I purchased had double sided tape to help with alignment. Initially I was concerned heat might be an issue. However its been 2 years and still works great. I do not have photos as I installed it in the parting lot of my daughters volleyball practice. It's surprisingly easy to install with the 12VDC power outlet in the console. I also replaced the cigarette style outlet with a dual USB unit.